Re: saving a message in OE as a text file
- From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 02:25:52 -0800
1. Assuming that your message is already opened.
2. Press alt + F, for files, and hit letter A, for Save As.."
3. save in dialog box will appear.
4. Press tab to go to the file types and press your down arrow keys to look
for the file types *.TXT.
5. Once you find it, look for the place where you want to save the files and
click the save button.
Yahoo Messenger ID:
If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
Other related posts: