sapi 5 not working

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:15:13 +0100

hi listers, I've installed jaws 9 on my computer but just lately the sapi
voice has gone missing I did a repair and still haven't got any where, I got
a message on my computer saying that my sapi drivers needed renewing but I
don't know where to get them any help would be appreciated, what I have
noticed is that I am running jaws 7 and jaws 9 is no where to be seen on my
desk top
visit my website www.francisrwama.com