Re: running jfw 5.1 from cd

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 07:35:50 -0400

All I want to do is to tweak some settings on a friends computer. I didn't want to install JFW since I'd probably use it for less than 10 minutes. I'd probably spend more time installing it and uninstalling it than working on the actual PC.
The demo would be fine, but I think I have to install it to run it.

Is this feature available in an earlier version of JFW?
I vaguely remember doing this but don't recall how or which version I did it with.
I could use narrator, but I want access to the Jaws cursor since narrator doesn't always read the things you need to read.
Thanks
HF
----- Original Message ----- From: "B. Alan Mattison" <mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>