Re: running Jaws in Default mode question

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 12:59:50 -0700

Hi Chris,

We've got to be talking in terms of files, file modification, file saving.
So if you're saying that if you run Jaws from the Run command line with the
/default switch, and just for your sanity's sake crank up the speech rate
from the Options menu on the Jaws Window menus while you're putting Jaws
through its paces for testing's sake, changing the speech rate won't modify
the user/default.jcf file as you do so? That this one tweak will be held in
memory, sort of, in a volatile way, and not be written to the default.jcf
file during the session because you used the /default switch?

I'd better just ask them, as Adrian suggest.
with