Re: run from system tray setting

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:48:53 -0600 (CST)

The run JAWS on startup box and the system tray box really have nothing to do with each other. Teh advantage of running JAWS form the system tray is that it's out of the way when you're alt-tabbing through windows. It puts JAWS nicely in the background so you can concentrate on your applications.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Russ & Valerie wrote:

Oh...I don't know how to do that: can you "check" both the jaws startup box and the run JAWS in system tray?

I've been curious about the advantage of having JAWS in the tray.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, 18 December, 2005 16 50 Subject: Re: run from system tray setting

 Yes, I know where that is, but I'm trying to preconfigure it before I
 start jaws.

 From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: run from system tray setting
 Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:27:30 -0500

 Look at the basic options in the JAWS menu.