Re: roxieo eazy cd creator 6

  • From: Paul WR1X <PCBolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 01:25:34 -0400

Start the program.
Find the folder in which is the music you wish to burn.
The Insert W will show you how to move around the different folders.
I'm going to guess that you want to burn mp3 files so Alt F to open file
menu. Choose new and then data CD.
When you find the artist or song you want to burn Control T will add that
track to the list.  When you have finished or filled a CD here's what to do.
I'm hoping that you have the scripts installed.  Control E will show how
much space you have remaining on the CD.
Alt F and then R to record.
Tab your way through checking the appropriate boxes and that includes
finalize disk so you can play it on a regular CD player if it's not in MP3.
Space bar on OK and it'll start burning.
Hopefully you won't make too many mistakes in getting started, but there are
many variables in trying to type them all out.

Good luck,

Paul