Re: routing jaws to a particular sound card

  • From: "Joy Tilton" <joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 19:19:08 -0700

I happen to be using Windows XP home. Also, another problem has come up. I had to switcdh motherboards yesterday, since the one I was using bit the dust. So, a new windows instal had to be done. Now, I am unable to activate my jaws using the ILM disk. Supposedly the problem has to do with the "server name" not matching the one on their files. I had someone sighted doing the install.
Where do I go, in order to change the "server name?"
It's bad enough having to call Microsoft now in order to have some numbers given to me so that I can activate xp from now on after this motherboard change over. <scream>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>