RE: rooting question

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:42:03 -0400

For a number of years, our mainframe program here at Medicaid had a
number of important controls on lines above the tet window, where the PC
cursor could never go.  Those JAWS mouse keys really got a workout.  The
JAWS cursor was, and often still is, the quickest way to summarize
needed information  and get me where I need to be, when I have to make
corrections to eligibility or other related records.

Ted