Re: riddle

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:15:45 -0400

Debbie and Chris,

To respond to your messages, I just switched from JAWS 10 to 6.2, which I
happen to have on my computer, and had no difficulty with the favorites list.
Perhaps that's because of changes made in the shared files. But I wonder if
favorites works for you both by going not from IE, which I assume you do, but
from the start menu. Go to the start menu and either arrow down to favorites or
pres a and see what happens.