ribbon help please in word 2010

  • From: mintjulepprincess@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:42:14 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to help out a friend with word 2010.  I have never used
ribbons before there for I am not sure how to best get through the menus.
I maximized the window.  I read the jfw help topic.  Is it possible to use
2003 keystrokes?  What is the best and easiest way to navigate the
ribbions?  Any help would be appreciated.  I won't be here for long and
would really like to get this figured out for her and myself when I
upgrade.  I will look  through the archives later so please do not tell me
to go and look through them.  *smile*
Malaina

Alternative archives located at: