re: restoring jaws without sighted assistance

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS users list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:06:06 -0700

    I would personally recommend the jaws dump as well. I have not used it yet,
but I have definitely tried unloading jaws with insert-f4 and that doesn't
usually work for me. does anyone else notice jaws particularly crashes when in
internet explorer or whenever a program performs an error? or is this just my
luck. and to add to antoehr thread, I too have experienced this browse button
issue, not recently but i have before, particularly on yousendit or sendspace
pages, but i sure it would be on any page as it is the sme dialogue. I don't
know... my oddidy with jaws currently is still with the jaws update.

Patricia