Re: responses

  • From: "Robert Smith" <rrrsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 23:16:04 -0800

    Dave,
Be patient!  I'm sure like me there are many on the list who don't know enough
to answer most questions.  I stay with the list, though, because quite often
something comes along that is very helpful.  I know there are a number of folks
on the list who are very well informed, and give clear answers to problems.
I've also noticed that the list runs in phases; sometimes not much comes
through, then other times there is quite a bit.  I wish I knew enough to
contribute more.  Do hang on!

Bob Smith