Re: responses

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:44:02 -0600 (CST)

Just wondering what this all has to do with JAWS.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, Joe.  I don't blame you for not wanting to join to many of the blind
groups.  The class I was in had sighted teachers and they acted like children
and teen-agers.  One time the instructor was polishing her fingernails.  One of
the students who had partial sight told me what was going on.  I think it's
wrong when a teacher who's supposed to teach, sits there and either puts on
make-up or polishes her nails during class is stealing company time.  That's
the other reason I left ROP.
Rosemarie