Re: requesting answers please

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:34:50 -0800

oh thank you Joseph,
I truely do appreciate your help
sugar

Be a coffee-drinking individual -
espresso yourself!
~Sugar

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joseph Lee
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 3:31 PM
  Subject: RE: requesting answers please

  Hi,

  It could be many things. In most circumstances, an operating system is a
special program which allows you to use your computer. Technically, an
operating system is a series of programs working together to help you use
hardware and software. In this context, it usually means the version of Windows
you are using - XP, Vista, 7, etc.

  Cheers,

  Joseph