replying to an e-mail

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:54:28 +0800

Judith wrote:
How do you respond to an email in the way discussed in this thread?  I often
want to respond to the sender within the text of the email and do a lot of
cutting and pasting.  Judith

hi, this is rather easy if you are using OE, i'm not quite sure if you are
using MS-Outlook.

just reply as normal, then just delete all the email
addresses/subject/date*time appear at the top of the original senders message.
finally, just type whatever message below the original post. thats all.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology

** If I said something wrong, please forgive me, as English is not my native,
I'm sorry.