reply to sender was: Outlook, Sarah Morley

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:02:19 -0600

I haven't tried using this command till today. I see it doesn't work for me withJaws 11. I wonder how many people have noticed this and reported to FS. I suppose FS won't fix it as we all have to move to some other mail program eventually.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Levine" <rlstation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Becky, I feel you about Word 2007. It is a booger bear!

You can't press the alt key and go across the minue bar like you could in
the older versions of word. They have something called ribbons. You have
do that if you want to do things like format, change margins and the like.
don't know enough about that aspect, as I have only played with it once.
Makes me very glad I still have office 2003. (smile)

Victoria E. Gilkerson