RE: rename

  • From: Matt Diemert <mcdiemert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:21:43 -0400

Ahhh, trend micro could likely be your culprit.
You may need sighted assistance to do this, but inside the trend micro
interface, there is a button to place exceptions. If you choose this button and
then choose browse, you can then add the c:\program files\freedom scientific
folder to your list of exceptions. I'd give this a try and see if it makes a
difference.

  _____