Re: removing old jaws

  • From: "cutolo.albert" <cutolo.albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:22:28 -0400

Hello David.
Here is how I remove all older folders of jaws.  Just hit the windows key
ande key together too get you into windows explorer.  Next, tab over too
your list of available folders and then hit the j key until you come too the
folder of jaws that says the particular folder of jaws that you want too get
rid of, and whe you get too it, don't hit the enter key, but just hit the
delete key and it will ask you if you are sure you want to remove the folder
of that jaws version and all of its contents too the recycle been then just
hit the delete key and you are done
Hope that this suggestion helps you out.
Best of luck,
Al.