Re: removing old jaws

  • From: "Walter Siren" <wsiren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:32:15 -0500

I would delete them.  They will just be taking up space.  To delete them, press
enter on my computer, then arrow down to
the drive they are on, and then press enter, then press j until you get to one
of trhem, press the delete key, and it
will be gone.  Continue to do that until they are all gone.  just don't delete
the one that you are using now.
Walter Siren