Re: removing jaws manually

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:44:54 -0500

Hi Alex, I wish it were that simple. But I get an error from the install file, saying to please verify this install package exists, and contact the program vendor or some such. Whatever I did I did good, because it messed up jaws eight which installed just fine but there are issues I think related to my screw up. Also, do I have the right email setting? I think so. Thanks for the help,

Siobhan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>