Re: removing greater than signs from a forwarded message in OE

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:16:09 -0500

Hello,
I just tried to use E-cleaner to take the greater than signs out of a
message, I went to the remove menu or whatever it is called and hit enter on
symbols, and although it did remove the greater than signs it also took out
the blank lines between paragraphs in the message, and it also didn't
reformat the paragraphs so that there wasn't more than one or two words on
certain lines.

I only had it clean symbols because I have used this program in the past and
when a message was written in html and I tried cleaning it the whole message
disappeared.  Smile.
Troy