Re: removing greater than signs from a forwarded message in OE

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:05:22 -0400

Well there are two good programs that will do just what you want.  Go to JFW
lite and look under the programs link for either e-cleaner or email
stripper.  Email stripper doesn't even need to be installed, just create an
icon to run it.  E-cleaner isn't recommended for windows XP.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow's another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
personal email address
dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx