Re: removing authorization key, putting it back later

  • From: John Heim <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:46:44 -0600

Hmmm... I'm sorry but I will need documentation of this claim. It seems extremely unlikely that Microsoft would even think about trying to handle the literally millions of re-authorization requests they'd get every single day.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert S. Batchelor" <leehigh73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Visit my webpage at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related
web links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:21:52 -0800
Subject: removing authorization key, putting
it back later

is there a way that you can remove your
authorization key (sauy for formatting your computer) and then
putting it back later so that you don't have to redo your keys
thereby losing another key? I don't see any way of doing this, and
am asking on a friend's behalf but I think that if there ins't a way
there should be because then people wouldn't have to constantly call
FS or fill out the form online.

Patricia

e-mail: bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx
line.

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the
list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

line.

or
line.