Re: removing authorization key, putting it back later

  • From: John Heim <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:32:55 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert S. Batchelor" <leehigh73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 6:11 PM
Subject: RE: removing authorization key, putting it back later

Ya know you guys have got to change socks, they have to be soaked by now
from each of you urinating on each others shoes.

Look in the mirror (figuratively speaking).

Were you forced to check the "I accept the terms of service " check box?

Yes.  More or less, yeah.

I didn't choose JAWS. I work for the University of Wisconsin and the director of the computer labs selected it as the most popular software out there.

I guess I could have spent my own money on Windo-