RE: removing authorization from computer best methods for a smooth transition.

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:04:14 -0400

Hello all.

I would suggest that you should fill out the form on the product activation
page.  When you have one product activation left.

I agree with everyone that we should keep one prior version of jaws for
Windows on our machines, but that do not help very much.  Three versions
down the road.  We have got this same problem without a quella version to
fall back on.

Chris.