regcure question

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:55:11 -0700

Hi List:

Have any of you ever used the registry cleaner regcure before and if so how
did you get it to work with Jaws.  I may be missing something but can’t seem
to get it to work.  It gives me a bunch of buttons but there doesn’t apperar
to be an explanation for them.  I will try regscrub; however, I thought I’d
try this software first before I decided if I waisted my money purchasing
the thing.  Thanks for your help.

Regards, Liz Wade