Re: regarding the jaws 9 update

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:50:32 -0400

Hi Daniel,

In my case, it is only the Copy and Cut commands that don't get reported by JAWS; that is to say, the Paste command still gets reported by JAWS.

Furthermore, this issue only happens after I launch WMP 11 and continues until I unload JAWS and reload JAWS, or of course I could reboot my PC.

In fact, although I only started noticing this bug with JAWS 8, it actually happens with earlier versions of JAWS as well whenever I launch WMP 11. The reason I didn't notice the phenomenon before was because I didn't yet have WMP 11 installed and this did not occur with WMP 10 or earlier.

   Regards,

   Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>