regarding if current versions of roxio products work with either jaws 10 or jaws 11

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:40:06 -0800

Hello to the list, I was wondering if roxio creator 2009 ultimate or roxio
creator 2010 professional , how speech friendly they ar to jaws10 or jaws 11
. I recall some one on the list saying that they used it in the past and I
used the 2009 edition and I was given an opportunity to upgrade at a
reasonable price since  I will be going to windows 7  professional in a few
months and I would like to know how well 2010 of roxio works under windows 7
professional  since roxio does not plan on supporting 2009 under windows 7
and they want me to upgrade to roxio creator 2010 professional   and I was
wondering how well it works with jaws 10 or jaws 11 professional. I would
truly appreciate the feedback to  the product uses and any advice on using
the product.

database 4601 (20091112) __________

http://www.eset.com