RE: regarding if anyone has used foxit pdf reader with jaws 9 and if there are any alternatives to adobe acrobat reader for pdf documents

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:05:26 -0400

Well, one thing you can do with Adobe reader 8 is to use the file menu
"save as text" option.  You'll loose the page numbering, and the
formatting option information (such as bolding etc.), but if all you
want is the basic information, I do this a lot and then am able to use
notepad, my victor reader stream, etc. to read the resulting text file.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator