Re: refreshing pages in internet explorer with jaws

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:46:33 -0800

Daniel,

It's something to do with how JAWS reads the screen. Basically a model of the
entire screen sits in memory somewhere and the JAWS software uses that model of
the screen to speak to us. Very complicated and you've just reached the limit
of my expertise. Any more thoughts from me will be suspiciously speculative and
likely misleading.

Dave