RE: recording with youtube

  • From: "Jouie Balgoa" <jouiebalgoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:59:55 +0800

Hello,

There is a program called youtube downloader which can help you a lot. It is
very very very accessible and very very very small. After downloading those
videos with their original format, you can convert them using the same
software to MP3 or to other video/audio format. I hope I help you

Jouie

___

Penguin

Visit

http://www.jouielovesyou.multiply.com/

to read my profile as well as my articles.

___