recording with youtube

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 00:03:23 +0100

Hello everyone, I was just wondering is it possable to download/record youtube
videos? This is because for example sometimes I like to type in things like how
to play the piano so basically I would type something like "how to play
moonlight sonata on the piano" into the search box on the youtube website. I
ask about is there any way to maybe download/record the videos because it can
get quite fustrating because I have an ear impairment as well as being blind,
and sometimes I don't always hear the notes. So I have to refresh the page and
start all over again. grrr It would be nice to we wind and fast forward in the
video though. But I heard you can download a youtube video and store it on your
local hard drive for future reference. If any one has done this then any step
by-step guidance will be wonderful to hear!

Best Wishes

Daniel