Re: recording voice on CD

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:07:26 -0500

I am no expert in this area, but the opinions you've been getting aren't
consistent with my understanding of GoldWave.  True, GoldWave enables you to
record onto the PC, create a file of that recording and do some very nice
editing.  However, GoldWave is not a burning program, meaning that it isn't
designed to enable copying onto a CD.  For that part of the process, you need
separate software.  One lister says he has Roxio installed on his Dell and that
it can burn CDs.  I also have a Dell, but sadly not that program.

I'm sure others will correct me if I misstate the case.  I haven't reached the
CD burning stage yet and so can offer no thoughts about the software that would
best serve those needs.