Re: recording a cd

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 01:43:34 -0500

Hi Judith,

If you want to burn a music CD using EZ CD creater and jaws, do the following.
Oh, I should of asked you if it was Roxio, I have Roxio 5.

1. Open roxio.
2. Press Alt and right arrow until you hear new project.
3. Arrow down until you get to music CD.
4. Hit enter and tab to the appropriate directory where you have stored your
files.
6. To add a desired file, press control T.

When you are done, you should have a list with all the files you have added.
Then it's just a matter of hitting Alt and arrowing down until you hear record
CD. Hit enter and the buring process should start.

If you want to record actual music like guitar parts on to a CD, you would be
much better off with Sony Sound Forge 7 or 8. I have Sound FOrge 7 and I'm a
singer/songwriter. I record with Sound Forge and then use Sound Forge to burn
the tracks on an audio CD. Also, you might want to check out the Fostex MR-8. I
hope I've helped.

Marissa