Re: recompiling a script file

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 00:29:50 -0400

Daniel, I think I know about the files you are referring to, I have them.
David Ferron who was on the other jfw lite list once wrote a set of scripts
to work with the download progress in Internet Explorer when Jaws 4.51 was
released. So when you press control T, you are told the amount of time left
for the download, and if you push control S, you get the download status. At
the top of the .jss file, is a short comment about the scripts, I've pasted
it below.

;Scripts for Internet Explorer download dialog by David Ferrin 2/28/2003

Hal