Re: real speak voices and jaws

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:49:45 -0400

?The scansoft voices (real speak only) work with all aspects of a normal
computer. Now, the real speak solo direct voices--which in my opinion sound a
bit better than the scansoft, real speak voices, and they are more responsive--
only work with FS products like jaws version 12, magic version 11 and openbook
9.