Re: real speak upsetness

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:50:51 -0600

I don't have the message that said something about you not being able to talk to FS about this issue because you got your product through a dealer. However, FS does have email addresses and you can certainly write to them. You can also phone them if you want to spend the long distance charge. Maybe they can make an arrangement to get you the South Africa voices. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>