real player 10 and rapsoday

  • From: "David Hardingham" <jarhead4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:09:19 -0400

Hi all, another question. Does anybody use real 10 and the music program called
rapsoday? I have a sighted friend who can make it work very well but I can't.
Still using jfw4.02 and cannot get it to do anything but aggravate me. Also I
don't remember how to get into the jaws help area that Debbie had with tips and
tricks, been off list since it was jfwlite, didn't even know it had changed.
Onwe last thing when I got a new computer with xp home I lost my enrollment in
the winamp blind help list, anyone know the address. Thanks again, David