reading with Jaws 7.1 and Outlook Express

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:09:25 -0500

HI to all on group:

When I open a message using jfw 7.1 and Outlook Express 6, the email starts
reading, and when the first sentence finishes, jfw begins reading the first
line over again before moving on to the next sentence. Anyone else noticed
this? I have my settings set to say line by sentence. I saw something about
OE in known issues but not sure if it's related to what I am describing; it
had something to do with Jaws not being able to deal with line breaks at
this time.

Hal