reading selected text (was Re: copy a web address)

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:55:39 -0700

Jerry,

Are you sure about that command you give, below? In my experience, if I
select anything and then press Insert Shift Down Arrow, Jaws says "not in
table." And though I never have used this exact command, I do know that
insert shift up arrow helps me read tables, and so this must be related or
complementary. Is the functionality of the command dependent on context?
Like, it works to read selected text within some applications but not within
others?

thanks.