RE: reading adobe document

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:40:43 -0400

This is generally because the contents of the file is an image not a text
document.  In order to read these documents it is necessary to perform OCR on
the document.  You can perform the OCR by printing the document to such
packages as openbook or kurzweil.  These packages generally put a virtual
printer into your printer list and you can choose to print to them.
Regards

Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group
Technology and Operations