RE: reading a word document

  • From: "emarquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:20:23 -0500

Go configuration manager by pressing Jaws key plus F-2.
Then, pick Sound Manager.
Within Sound Manager, there is at least one proofreading choice that
should work.
If you are interested only in indentation, the solution is easy.
Press Jaws key plus V (for verbosity).  Then, press the END key.  Next
press up arrow until you hear "indentation."
Press space bar to toggle the selection on.  Then, press RETURN.
That's it.

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.
Kansas City, MO 64111