Re: reading RFB&D books using Windows Media need JFW commands

  • From: "Peter Tighe" <pstighe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:39:48 -0600

I think the best tip and trick is to abandon the windows media format entirely and use the downloadible format instead. Then you would need something like the victor reader stream or If you have Jaws version 11 and get a key from rfb&d you could use that as well. Witheither option, you can have better navigation of sections and a better voice speed up facility than with the windows media format.

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "louis lucero" <louis.lucero@xxxxxxxxx>