reading OE message headers with latest Jaws

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 22:50:36 -0600

Strange thing. When I press alt+1 to hear who a message is from Jaws will announce it. But, if I press it twice to bring focus there and use jawskey+8 to read it, Jaws won't say it. I also am not able to move around the edit box with the arrow keys. If I rout the mouse to the edit box, the Jaws cursor does not see anything in it. Same with the from field.

I don't know how long this has been going on.

Bobcat