Re: reading Conversys flyers with IE7 and Jaws

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 13:50:08 -0700

Robert,

Wow. After I sent you the last message I realized that after visiting that web
site my JAWS no longer could read a list, like the list of messages. I had to
unload and reload JAWS to put things right.

I wonder if this web site (or the advertising site that pops up) changes some
screen attributes?

Dave