re jaws problems with RealSpeak

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:45:59 -0700

Hi,

thanks.  I just took the liberty of correcting the subject line, as well,
including finding a way to type the product's name so that it speaks in Jaws
as you'd actually say it, like "real' and "speak" run together instead of
something unnatural, which happens when you don't either separate the two
words or at least capitalize the "s" in "speak," as I did.

Thanks for helping fix it up.  This happens to me now and then and takes a
bit of work to go through all the text I've accidentally typed like that.
Not fun.