Re: re. Return receit in Eudora

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:32:49 -0700

I don't know about some of this.  When I labeled the buttons, I think I had
to reduce the minimum graphic size to see them.  Then I didn't use the
labeler, I would put the jaws cursor on a graphic, then read the status
line which read what I assume to be the tool tip.  You could always turn
off the Microsoft Viewer long enough to try to label the graphic, or long
enough to read the tooltip if it can't be read with the viewer active, then
reactivate the viewer.
Dean