RE: quick access tool bar

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:21:39 -0700

I went with jaws 12 to word 07 and told jaws not to use the vertural ribbons
and then I have access to the q a c ribbon, but I noticed that in the normal
ribbon when I did alt h it went to the home tab then I arrowed right once
and it went to thenext tab and red it and then I arrowed again right and it
took about 10 to 15 seconds before anything was red.  Then it would red a
couple and then not again for a while