Re: questions on a fue things with jfw

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 08:48:14 -0500

I've never seen it announce quotes like that.  The only thing that comes to
mind would be to go to the Jaws configuration manager, turn on the default
settings with control shift D, then go to synthesizer options.  In there,
set Jaws punctuation to some.  by default, it's on most.  This may solve the
problem.
Let me know if you need more detailed instructions.    Jack