questions on a fue things with jfw

  • From: "matthew dyer" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <helpneededlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:05:59 -0600

Hi List.  I have a few things that I could get some ideas on.  Firs, my
friend is using jfw 5.1 and is having some problems keeping her window in
outlook express maximized.  She is on a win 98 se machine.

My friend is also having some problems qwith msn 6.2.  I believe some one
had poasted on how to fix msn so thart it will allow her to sign using msn 5
on her computer.

Last of all.  I am using jfw 6 on my desktop machine running win xp home and
my jfw says quoat before every item in a list is there a way to fix this?
Thanks for your help.

Matthew

if you want to chat with me you can use msn at HYPERLINK
"mailto:matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx"matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx

UIf you use aol my screen name is matTdD7